New Post


I am preparing the quizzes by doing the weekly exercises posted by prof and the quizzes come out to be good result but test is not as good as I expected. I create an image that I think is really funny which is mirror image. There are things I initially found hard but when I learn it deep through, I discussed with my classmates and its easier for me to understand the concept if I discuss with my classmates together. I don’t usually go to TAs hours because I have conflict within my schedule but I do prefer do ask question by emailing TAs and TAs are really good at responding my questions by providing the detailed explanations. I plan to spend more time on studying the second term test so that I can get a good result. I hope everyone else is doing great in this course and learn a lot. It has been a pleasure being in CSC104.

Comments

  1. Hi there, I am happy that you are enjoying your experience in the course! This post is good and answers all of the questions but it could be more detailed like your first post to get full marks. Good job at posting regularly. Keep it up and keep watching your grammar. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Diana's first blog

How to design a function and how to prepare for the course

Mathematics