Picturing Program

 
We learn a lot about picturing program.
  To sum up, we learned how to scale, flip and rotate an image. For example, if I want to scale an image double, I will enter (scale 2 “an image.”) It is important to understand that if we want to scale an image, always put the number before an image.  
  However, if we want to crop from the left of an image by some amount, we express this action by entering (crop-left “an image” 60.) Here we put the number after the image.
  Now I am going to explain what does 60 means. We all know that pictures are consisted by numbers of rays and dots and we can actually count the width of an image and DrRacket will respond by a number representing the width of an image.
  Another topic is overlay the image; this is pretty easy to understand.
  Beside, below and above are also topics in picturing program. Of course I didn’t cover all of the topic we learned and I will discuss the other topics further in the future.

  If there are any confusions, feel free to correct me or advise me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diana's first blog

How to design a function and how to prepare for the course

Mathematics